simon says,
singly, the mind dictates.

wants,
more clarity
more empathy
a little more kindness
the ability to understand instantly


friends
eric terald billieanne celsa
chelle shuping alphonsus yiru

clicks
john
paul
george
ringo


light on glass

as the dying of the light,
married the merit of glass.

so i see the event,
flickering
with the reluctance of weary men.

as i viewed the fire through the glass
i pondered,
was it,
looking at me,
too.

:ong.ht:



hong tat said,
and it shall be remembered.



Karenel Studios





without malice, i speak


| Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Lao Zhongs donno how to celebrate birthdays

So here i am sitting at my room. at 11pm. I go to my kitchen. I see strangers, i hear them speak. Then I knew they were Lao Zhongs. I saw they bought a cake, from Bengawan Solo. Wow, I was thinking finally they were buying and eating decent food man!

1125pm. Happy birthday to youuu..... Swell, they've learnt to sing in english! Feeling happy for them and pretty parched myself, I went to get some water from the kitchen tap to fill my kettle. So i trod into the kitchen and what do i see?

THEY ARE ALL FUCKING STILL SOBER!

Where got people celebrate birthday without alcohol one?! and all of them sitting there, silently eating cake. Huh!? liddat might as well everyone buy a slice of cake eat in his own room and celebrate on msn?!

Lao Zhongs, they got no idea man.


Sumore, never offer gimme eat abit. the jeebais.



::::::greatness slips us by::::::