simon says,
singly, the mind dictates.

wants,
more clarity
more empathy
a little more kindness
the ability to understand instantly


friends
eric terald billieanne celsa
chelle shuping alphonsus yiru

clicks
john
paul
george
ringo


light on glass

as the dying of the light,
married the merit of glass.

so i see the event,
flickering
with the reluctance of weary men.

as i viewed the fire through the glass
i pondered,
was it,
looking at me,
too.

:ong.ht:



hong tat said,
and it shall be remembered.



Karenel Studios





without malice, i speak


| Sunday, April 10, 2005

Life is a loop service.

Well, Brother Mary.
We see each other again,
I see you are well.

How been you have;
for I care not if you
live or die.

Life has been good to you;
I presume.
Yes, I have been fine.

"What do you say;
you've been fine?"
Great, My Brother.
Your maker has been kind.

Spread your bones bare
beneath the sky.
We shall all eat
some humble pie.

Except you, Brother Mary.

~~~~~

A totally unrelated thing here but a word of advice to that girl in soci lecture squirming and wah-ooh-ing about penises and busts, a penis is what your husband will show you next time, assuming you have sex under married circumstances and your husband is male. Grow up little woman, for there are by far things more worth your squirms and disgust that lurks within a human heart.

Read more about penis-squirmy-girl-prude here

P.S Fuck You, You Prude.



::::::greatness slips us by::::::